We enforce a strict uniform and presentation policy at the City of Derby Academy.
- City of Derby Academy blazer
- City of Derby Academy tie
- Smart black trousers or skirt (must be a sensible length skirt and not stretchy material)
- Plain white school shirt (not polo t-shirt)
- Suitable dark socks or black tights
- Sensible all black school footwear
PE Uniform Requirements, please view document below;
- A dark coloured, rucksack style, bag suitable for carrying A4 books and equipment.
- A warm, dark coloured coat for travelling to and from the Academy.
Students can wear a watch and one set of small stud earrings and/ or one small item of religious jewellery.
Students should not wear excessive make up or brightly coloured nail varnish. Nails need to be of an appropriate and safe length.
Uniform Order and Pop-up Shop
Our uniform supplier – School’s In Uniform (formerly Trutex) provide a ‘pop-up’ shop once a month in the school gym (please see the full list of dates below)
You can, also, order direct for delivery to your home address by ordering online: https://www.schoolsinuniform.co.uk/