ClassCharts is our behaviour tracking and monitoring software which allows you to see your child’s behaviour in school on a live, day-to-day basis. If you child is already part of the school, you will have been given a unique code to access your child’s data. If your child has recently joined us, you will receive this code after their first day.
ClassCharts is how we communicate all detentions, including those after school, to parents and carers.
Go 4 Schools
GO 4 Schools is platform used to record attendance and attainment. Details of how to access GO 4 Schools are shared below, if you have any difficulties accessing your account please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Upon accessing your child’s account, on the parent homepage you will see a menu with the following:
- Overview: This gives you quick access to the current day’s timetable and a summary of current attendance for the year to date. You can click these titles to jump to the relevant sections.
- Attendance: summary of session (AM/PM) attendance and punctuality.
- Progress: Current progress for each subject will show here when they are uploaded following the assessment window in February. Please note that not all subjects will have grades associated with them.
- Reports: Here you will find links to all reports from the current academic year.
- Timetable: Your child’s full timetable for the week, including attendance marks. You can click back and forth through the weeks.
If you have any queries or questions about Classcharts or Go 4 Schools, please email us on email@example.com