We enforce a strict uniform and presentation policy at the City of Derby Academy.
- City of Derby Academy blazer
- City of Derby Academy tie
- Smart black trousers or skirt (must be a sensible length skirt and not stretchy material)
- Plain white school shirt (not polo t-shirt)
- Suitable dark socks or black tights
- Sensible all black school footwear
- Suitable footwear for PE (trainers)
- PE top
- Black PE shorts
- Black PE socks
- Outdoor PE top (optional)
- A dark coloured, rucksack style, bag suitable for carrying A4 books and equipment.
- A warm, dark coloured coat for travelling to and from the Academy.
Students can wear a watch and one set of small stud earrings and/ or one small item of religious jewellery.
Students should not wear excessive make up or brightly coloured nail varnish. Nails need to be of an appropriate and safe length.
Uniform Pop-up Shop
Our uniform supplier – Trutex will be in school on the following dates during the summer holidays. Available in the Gym, which is accessible next to our Community Entrance.
- Friday 27th July between 10:00 – 14:00
- Thursday 9th August between 10:00 – 14:00
- Thursday 23rd August between 10:00 – 14:00
For September dates onwards, times and a full list of prices, please click on the link; Uniform Pop-up dates & Prices 18-19