We enforce a strict uniform and presentation policy at the City of Derby Academy.
- City of Derby Academy blazer
- City of Derby Academy tie
- Smart black trousers or skirt (must be a sensible length skirt and not stretchy material)
- Plain white school shirt (not polo t-shirt)
- Suitable dark socks or black tights
- Sensible all black school footwear
- Suitable footwear for PE (trainers)
- PE top
- Black PE shorts
- Black PE socks
- Outdoor PE top (optional)
- A dark coloured, rucksack style, bag suitable for carrying A4 books and equipment.
- A warm, dark coloured coat for travelling to and from the Academy.
Students can wear a watch and one set of small stud earrings and/ or one small item of religious jewellery.
Students should not wear excessive make up or brightly coloured nail varnish. Nails need to be of an appropriate and safe length.
Uniform Pop-up Shop
Our uniform supplier – Trutex will be in school on the following dates during the summer holidays. Available in the Gym, which is accessible next to our Community Entrance.
For September dates onwards, times and a full list of prices, please click on the link; Uniform Pop-up dates & Prices 18-19