Did you know that, subject to criteria, your child could be getting a FREE MEAL at school?
We believe that many families in our community are eligible but have not yet applied.
DON’T MISS OUT – if you receive one of the following benefits then please complete an application:
- Universal Credit (provided you have an annual net earned income of no more than £7,400,
as assessed by earnings from up to three of your most recent assessment periods)
- Income Support
- Income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- The guarantee element of Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit (provided you are not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income of no more than £16,190)
- Working Tax Credit run-on – paid for four weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
As the City of Derby Academy may not use the same system as your child’s primary school to process free school meal applications, your child’s free school meals may not automatically transfer to the City of Derby Academy from the Primary school. To avoid any delays in your child receiving free school meals at City of Derby Academy you will need to re-apply. Please complete a free school meal application by clicking the button below:
Once your application has been submitted the school will be notified of the result.
If you do not have access to the internet then you can collect a postcard from the school office and once completed and returned we will make the application on your behalf.