GCSE Exam Results Day – Thursday 25th August 2022
The school will be open 09:00 – 12:00 , we encourage all students to come and collect an envelope containing your provisional statement of results. Please note the following;
- Parents are not allowed into the school building (they can wait in front of the building to celebrate with you!)
- On arrival, please form an orderly queue. You will be asked to confirm your plans after leaving school.
- You will collect your results envelope from the Bistro Area from desks arranged by surname.
- You must check that your personal details are correct on the results statements you receive and let us know if they are not, otherwise the official examination certificates you will receive will be inaccurate.
- You can then leave or:
- speak to your HOY, a Careers Advisor or staff from local colleges about your next steps after leaving school;
- complete a form if you would like to appeal against one or more of the grades you have been awarded (there will be forms available on the day and staff to advise about this process).
If you are unable or would prefer not to collect your results in person on Results Day, your provisional results statement will be posted to your home address on the same day. You can nominate someone else to pick your result up by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with their name, the nominee needs to bring photo ID with them on the day to confirm their identity.
Your results will also be released on Go4Schools before the end of the working day on. You will be able to see the actual grades that you have been awarded by the examination boards.
Finally, if you (or your parents) have any questions or concerns about anything relating to Results Day, please email email@example.com